MTN BB10 free browsing is now my favorite way to enjoy unlimited free browsing on my devices, Today i did 5th subscription of MTN bb10 on my MTN sim and is blazing like never before.

Now I will like to tell you two interesting thing about MTN bb10 free browsing, regular users already knows it that is what makes majority of users subscribe to daily plan than weekly or monthly plan.

The Reason Why You Should Subscribe For MTN BB10 Daily Plan Are:


1. The daily plan exceed 24hrs validity period

Every time i did my bb10 daily plan sub, it take me 48hrs before it expired which is almost 2days. And that makes me enjoy my N100 for 2days.


2. The data cap is 5gb to all plans

When using MTN BB10 plan using vpn on android device or Pc the data cap is 5gb for all the plans, weather it's daily, weekly or Monthly. So i see no reason why i should waste my money to subscribe for Monthly or weekly plan that has thesame data cap with daily plan which expires in within 48hrs period.

Here are some additional proxy servers to use for MTN bb10 on your vpn's

us.blackberry.com

uk.blackberry.com

de.blackberry.com



If you are not using MTN BB10 kindly click HERE to join us now

Post a Comment

 
Top